• TDP putters share a thin (.10 “) face
• 2 strikingly distinctive colors in the construction, black and gray.
• Black on the heel and toe, surrounding gray in the center, frame the ball to the golfer’s eye and optically assist alignment.
• Lightweight TransMatter rear cavity plate replaces heavier head material allowing redistribution to the putters heel and toe to enhance accurate roll on off center hits
• Combination of all the design elements and materials is a putter with a high moment of inertia (resists twisting), soft, solid and controllable feel for pleasing impact and distance control
Founded in 1997 by Vikash Sanyal, a former marketing executive with Odyssey Golf, Never Compromise, Inc. designs and manufactures a premium line of putters that apply a unique three-piece construction, as well as a trademarked black-grey-black color scheme. In the first couple years of operation, Never Compromise putters enjoyed significant use and success on worldwide professional tours. In 2003, however, the company faced significant golf economy and financial challenges, and was subsequently acquired by Cleveland Golf. Cleveland Golf re-launched the Never Compromise brand and putter line and is investing significant resources to re-establish it as one of the top putter brands in the industry.
For More Information: http://nevercompromise.com/