• The Victory Red Forged wedge features a forged and machined 1025 carbon steel CNC Milled face with a tour inspired heel grind
• The forged and machined carbon steel results in unsurpassed feel for better performance
• A CNC Milled face for uniform golf ball compression that results in a better ball flight
• Control and performance are achieved from high rev grooves for maximum spin and shot control
• The Tour inspired heel grind creates more playability options from various lies for more shot making capabilities
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike has been in business for over 30 years and employs 23,000 people worldwide. The company was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight and under then name Blue Ribbon Sports. In 1972 the name was changed to Nike for the Greek winged goddess of victory. Nike Golf has gained much ground in just a few short years in the golf equipment and apparel business. Capitalizing on their success in other sports, Nike has produced a full line of products, from Wedges, Irons, Woods and Drivers to apparel, footwear and gloves that have rapidly gained much popularity both on Tour, and among players of all skill levels. Nike has dozens of players on the PGA TOUR, LPGA, JPGA as well as most international tours.
For More Information: http://www.nikegolf.com/