• “Spin Velocity” wedges are formed out of soft blend, 8620 carbon steel to enhance feedback and feel
• The SV wedge faces are CNC (Computer Numerically Controlled) milled to microscopic tolerances. Flat to .002 of an inch
• “Engraved” scoring lines in a U/V shape spin the ball more aggressively resulting in more controlled shots that stop quicker
• U/V scoring lines also provide more efficient disbursement of water and grass on impact for consistent controlled flight and continued aggressive spin
• SV wedges are manufactured stock with the True Temper Dynamic Gold steel shaft preferred on the PGA Tour
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike has been in business for over 30 years and employs 23,000 people worldwide. The company was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight and under then name Blue Ribbon Sports. In 1972 the name was changed to Nike for the Greek winged goddess of victory. Nike Golf has gained much ground in just a few short years in the golf equipment and apparel business. Capitalizing on their success in other sports, Nike has produced a full line of products, from Wedges, Irons, Woods and Drivers to apparel, footwear and gloves that have rapidly gained much popularity both on Tour, and among players of all skill levels. Nike has dozens of players on the PGA TOUR, LPGA, JPGA as well as most international tours.
For More Information: http://www.nikegolf.com/