• The Slingshot HL hybrid irons features a set comprised of 3 hybrids and 5 irons constructed of 17-4 stainless steel
• Slingback bar moves weight further back in the Hybrid for increased stability
• Variable sole width and progressive Center of Gravity (CG) provide optimum initial launch trajectory and maximum playability through the set
• Increased offset in the long irons provide easier, higher initial launch trajectory and squaring of the club face
• Decreased offset in the short irons provide shot-shaping control into and around the green
• A confidence-inspiring head shape and game-improvement design offer forgiveness and control throughout the set
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike has been in business for over 30 years and employs 23,000 people worldwide. The company was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight and under then name Blue Ribbon Sports. In 1972 the name was changed to Nike for the Greek winged goddess of victory. Nike Golf has gained much ground in just a few short years in the golf equipment and apparel business. Capitalizing on their success in other sports, Nike has produced a full line of products, from Wedges, Irons, Woods and Drivers to apparel, footwear and gloves that have rapidly gained much popularity both on Tour, and among players of all skill levels. Nike has dozens of players on the PGA TOUR, LPGA, JPGA as well as most international tours.
For More Information: http://www.nikegolf.com/