• Cavity Back wood technology provides more stability at impact for longer and straighter shots.
• Weight plug in the sole optimizes center of gravity closer to the face.
• Cavity back is hidden underneath by the crown to be more visually pleasing at address.
• Flex Loft allows golfers to independently adjust the loft and face angle.
• NexCOR Face Technology delivers faster ball speed and longer shots from a wider area of the face.
• 435cc clubhead.
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike has been in business for over 30 years and employs 23,000 people worldwide. The company was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight and under then name Blue Ribbon Sports. In 1972 the name was changed to Nike for the Greek winged goddess of victory. Nike Golf has gained much ground in just a few short years in the golf equipment and apparel business. Capitalizing on their success in other sports, Nike has produced a full line of products, from Wedges, Irons, Woods and Drivers to apparel, footwear and gloves that have rapidly gained much popularity both on Tour, and among players of all skill levels. Nike has dozens of players on the PGA TOUR, LPGA, JPGA as well as most international tours.
For More Information: http://www.nikegolf.com/