• Compression Channel Technology increases overall compression of the body, which produces increased, uniform ball speeds across the entire face
• STR8-FIT Tour Adjustability helps you refine your setup and perfect your shot shape
• Tour-level performance for longer distance and more shot-shaping control
• The simple STR8-FIT shaft adapter built into the hosel gives you access to 32 different head positions to affect face angle, loft and lie angle
• Connect the shaft and head to set the face in position that works best for your game
• A red LED light and sound indicator on the torque wrench will signal when the clubhead is locked, loaded and ready to go
Headquartered in Beaverton, Oregon, Nike has been in business for over 30 years and employs 23,000 people worldwide. The company was founded by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight and under then name Blue Ribbon Sports. In 1972 the name was changed to Nike for the Greek winged goddess of victory. Nike Golf has gained much ground in just a few short years in the golf equipment and apparel business. Capitalizing on their success in other sports, Nike has produced a full line of products, from Wedges, Irons, Woods and Drivers to apparel, footwear and gloves that have rapidly gained much popularity both on Tour, and among players of all skill levels. Nike has dozens of players on the PGA TOUR, LPGA, JPGA as well as most international tours.
For More Information: http://www.nikegolf.com/