• Designed to provide longer distance through a tour preferred launch while maintaining excellent playability.
• White crown finish promotes easier alignment through increased contrast, also appearing larger to instill more confidence at address.
• Tungsten perimeter ring weighting moves the center of gravity low and back promoting a higher MOI for more forgiveness.
• Variable Face Thickness face is oval shaped extending from low on the heel to high on the toe making the face thinner in these areas to make a larger sweet spot resulting in longer distance on off-center hits.
• Integrated sole rails sit flush to the ground squaring the face for proper alignment and improve turf interaction for better contact.
While every golfer may be different, we all demand the same thing from our game, performance. Performance on the course and performance from our golf equipment. At Nickent Golf, their entire development process is born out of a 100% commitment to performance. This commitment is driven by a dedication to advanced technologies and an absolute focus on design innovation.
For More Information: http://nickentgolf.com/