• ARC Wedges feature a high-rebound elastomer inside the iron that works like a corked bat
• ARC, or Accelerated Rebound Core, is technology consisting of an internal core that positions the elastomer directly behind the strike zone, delivering a lively, solid reaction from the face to the ball and eliminating vibration
• The elastomer weighs 7 times less than the steel surrounding it, creating an internal cavity
• This internal cavity gives birth to muscle back wedges that have the look and feel of a blade and the playability and ease of use of a modern cavity back
• ARC is the only patented hidden perimeter weighting system ever used in a wedge
While every golfer may be different, we all demand the same thing from our game, performance. Performance on the course and performance from our golf equipment. At Nickent Golf, their entire development process is born out of a 100% commitment to performance. This commitment is driven by a dedication to advanced technologies and an absolute focus on design innovation.
For More Information: http://nickentgolf.com/