• A four-way rail sole reduces the area of the club that comes in contact with the ground
• Improves turf interaction and maximizes forgiveness, making this hybrid the ideal long iron replacement
• Soft, durable 17-4 stainless clubheads
• A thin, lightweight maraging steel face insert promotes faster ball speed and allows for 10% of the weight to be strategically repositioned low and back for improved launch characteristics
• 9 Point Face Technology creates an expanded sweet zone that promotes more consistent distance and forgiveness across the clubface
• Designed for all players seeking ultimate long game performance
Cobra is among the fastest growing golf club brands in the industry, experiencing significant market share increase within its metal woods and irons category. Cobra’s mission is to make the game more enjoyable for golfers by offering quality performance and innovative technology-based products at a fair price. Cobra products are designed for the ‘average, avid’ golfer, with performance goals of distance, greater accuracy and forgiveness.
For More Information: http://cobragolf.com/