• Tour-inspired compact head shape.
• E9 Face Technology Enables weight to be moved to provide a thicker section behind the typical impact area as you progress through the set.
• Multi-material construction with tungsten cell weighting.
• Long and mid irons feature heavy tungsten in the heel and toe providing a higher MOI for greater distance and control.
• Short irons feature tungsten centered behind the hitting area for control and feel.
• Perimeter undercut design provides a large unsupported face that is thin with more flex at impact for increased ball speeds.
Cobra is among the fastest growing golf club brands in the industry, experiencing significant market share increase within its metal woods and irons category. Cobra’s mission is to make the game more enjoyable for golfers by offering quality performance and innovative technology-based products at a fair price. Cobra products are designed for the ‘average, avid’ golfer, with performance goals of distance, greater accuracy and forgiveness.
For More Information: http://cobragolf.com/