• A four-way rail sole reduces the area of the club that comes in contact with the ground, resulting in improved turf interaction and maximum forgiveness
• Unique oversized head design and a very shallow face results in an extremely forgiving fairway wood that launches the ball with ease
• Hotter 9 Points technology maximizes ball speed across the face
• A thin, lightweight maraging steel face promotes faster ball speed and allows for 10% of the weight to be strategically repositioned low and back for improved launch characteristics and an expanded sweet zone
• For players seeking maximum forgiveness from the fairway or struggle hitting traditional fairway woods
Cobra is among the fastest growing golf club brands in the industry, experiencing significant market share increase within its metal woods and irons category. Cobra’s mission is to make the game more enjoyable for golfers by offering quality performance and innovative technology-based products at a fair price. Cobra products are designed for the ‘average, avid’ golfer, with performance goals of distance, greater accuracy and forgiveness.
For More Information: http://cobragolf.com/