• The S9-1 M driver features a revised 460cc Titanium clubhead with a “Hotter 9 Points” larger clubface area and Dual Rhombus Technology
• The S9-1 M produces a maximum draw bias ball flight with extra high launch and mid spin
• “Hotter 9 Points” technology results in better performance for higher ball speeds and a more consistent ball flight across the entire clubface
• Revised efficient clubhead and shape push the Center of Gravity back and low for more forgiveness
• Dual Rhombus Technology refined internal crown rib geometry results in sounds and feel that is satisfying as the looks
Cobra is among the fastest growing golf club brands in the industry, experiencing significant market share increase within its metal woods and irons category. Cobra’s mission is to make the game more enjoyable for golfers by offering quality performance and innovative technology-based products at a fair price. Cobra products are designed for the ‘average, avid’ golfer, with performance goals of distance, greater accuracy and forgiveness.
For More Information: http://cobragolf.com/