• U-Grooves are very precisely laser milled to maximize spin on scoring shots especially out of the rough, sand and in wet conditions.
• Inspired by the popular CG15 wedge, preferred by many tour players and amateurs.
• Wider sole width near the heel, narrow sole width near the toe improves bunker performance.
• Directionally milled face pattern imparts maximum spin on open face wedge shots.
• Advanced surface roughness technology is now more durable and dimensionally optimized for even more friction at impact.
• Black Pearl finish eliminates glare.
Based in Huntington Beach, California, Cleveland Golf is a company that enjoys a strong presence on the PGA TOUR and competitive tours worldwide. Cleveland’s staff includes players such as: 2000 Masters and 2004 PGA Champion Vijay Singh, Steve Flesch, Joe Durant, Woody Austin, David Howell, Gary Koch and many others. Well known figures in the game of golf are Dignitaries for the company and include Byron Nelson and Gary Koch. The company got its start under the leadership of namesake Roger Cleveland, who founded the company in 1979. Originally Cleveland filled a niche market producing high quality replicas of classic golf clubs from the 1940’s and 1950’s but soon became regarded as an innovative producer of original equipment in it’s own right. A defining moment in the company’s growth was its acquisition by Skis Rossignol, S.A. in 1990. Since that time, Cleveland has experienced tremendous growth and now has employees numbering over 300, a National sales force of 70 and enjoys worldwide distribution. In its growth, the company has remained steadfastly committed to providing “Tour proven, premium golf equipment to passionate golfers at prices that ensure value to consumers”
For More Information: http://clevelandgolf.com/