• Sole design and color designed to look like a persimmon driver.
• Pear shaped club head inspires is pleasing to the eye has greater shot shape control.
• Cleveland’s largest and deepest clubface ever, with a large effective hitting area and boring ball flight.
• MaxCOR2 technology produces the maximum distance and forgiveness on hits not in the center of the face.
• Gold colored trapezoid in the center of the clubface also serves as an alignment aid.
• Right Weight Fitting drivers are designed for the optimal feel for every type of golfer.
• The Classic 310 has a total club weight of 310 grams.
Based in Huntington Beach, California, Cleveland Golf is a company that enjoys a strong presence on the PGA TOUR and competitive tours worldwide. Cleveland’s staff includes players such as: 2000 Masters and 2004 PGA Champion Vijay Singh, Steve Flesch, Joe Durant, Woody Austin, David Howell, Gary Koch and many others. Well known figures in the game of golf are Dignitaries for the company and include Byron Nelson and Gary Koch. The company got its start under the leadership of namesake Roger Cleveland, who founded the company in 1979. Originally Cleveland filled a niche market producing high quality replicas of classic golf clubs from the 1940’s and 1950’s but soon became regarded as an innovative producer of original equipment in it’s own right. A defining moment in the company’s growth was its acquisition by Skis Rossignol, S.A. in 1990. Since that time, Cleveland has experienced tremendous growth and now has employees numbering over 300, a National sales force of 70 and enjoys worldwide distribution. In its growth, the company has remained steadfastly committed to providing “Tour proven, premium golf equipment to passionate golfers at prices that ensure value to consumers”
For More Information: http://clevelandgolf.com/