• Unique sole design creates efficient impact with the face to maximize distance, consistency and accuracy from a variety of turf conditions
• 30% thinner crown allows for a lower CG that's in-line with where most amateurs strike the ball on the clubface
• Promotes high, strong trajectories that fly farther and land softer
• VFT Technology generates high ball speeds across the entire face for hotter, more consistent distance
• Less offset than standard models, giving skilled players the versatility to work the ball more easily
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/