• Constructed of a stainless steel face, sole and body with a lightweight carbon composite crown which allows for maximum perimeter weighting for enhanced stability and forgiveness
• Optifit System technology allows the Center of Gravity (CG) to be positioned for a draw
• VFT technology maximizes ball speed and perimeter weighting for increased distance and forgiveness
• S2H2 technology repositions weight from the hosel to the perimeter of the club head
• TruBore technology provides enhanced feel, stability and control
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/