• Forged 1020 carbon steel allows for better feel and feedback around the greens
• The Triple Net Forging process produces incredible consistency in construction
• The shape, plus a tighter heel-toe radius and proper bounce, improves turf interaction and enables golfers to lay the face open while keeping the leading edge down
• C-Grind Sole allows for maximum versatility in shot-making on a variety of turf conditions around the greens
• Aggressively-sized at the maximum conforming depth and width, Mack Daddy grooves provide maximum shot-stopping spin and control
• Soft Milky Chrome finish
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/