• Forged 1025 Carbon Steel Body is perimeter weighted for a higher MOI and increased forgiveness
• 455 Carpenter Steel Face is stronger than traditional stainless steel for faster ball speeds
• The Multi Material Medallion is made of aluminum and injection molded plastic to enhance feel off the clubface
• Precision tuned face thickness increases the size of the sweet spot
• Hybrid clubface with zero roll produces a higher launch angle on shots hit low on the face to increase distance
• Physical Vapor Deposition Finish
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/