• Longer and 26% more accurate than its predecessor, this Tour-inspired iron delivers consistent distance control for more accurate shots
• RAZR Technology shifts the center of gravity 23% lower and 18% deeper for enhanced playability, while also maintaining the turf interaction advantages and workability of a thin-sole iron.
• VFT Face and High-Definition Undercut cavity are tuned to each individual iron. The result is more consistent ball speeds across the face for more distance and accuracy, even on miss-hits.
• Smaller profile with less offset and a thinner topline for a sleeker look at address.
• Golfers who prefer to play hybrids instead of long irons can substitute RAZR X Tour Hybrids into their set
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/