• Undercut cavity improves stability on off-center hits
• Sleek, compact head shape features a thin top line, narrow sole, shorter blade length and minimal offset, providing premium control and shot-shaping performance for a wide range of golfers
• Precision welded 455 carpenter steel face provides incredibly soft, responsive feel
• Soft, carbon steel body is perimeter weighted for enhanced playability
• Generates better distance than other forged irons because of a lower, deeper CG that has a penetrating trajectory
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/