• A 360-Degree Undercut Channel maximizes perimeter weighting by moving the Center of Gravity (CG) lower and deep in the clubhead, enlarging the hitting area and stabilizing the clubhead for more forgiveness
• Extreme Notch Weighting technology enhances perimeter-weighting for higher Moment of Inertia (MOI) for greater forgiveness and more stability at impact
• Cast from 1020 stainless steel for superior feel and durability
• The narrower sole, beveled trailing edge, chambered top-line and high toe produce a more traditional look that appeals to the discerning, skilled players
• The heel design helps in reducing turf drag through the rough and a longer hosel helps strategically position the Center of Gravity (CG) for optimum trajectory control
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/