• The 4-piece modular design produces a weight efficient titanium driver
• Each part is precision formed and fused, allowing weight to be positioned optimally for distance enhancing, penetrating ball flights
• Aerodynamic head shape optimizes all edge transitions to reduce swing drag up to 8% vs. other 460cc drivers for higher impact speeds and longer distance
• Chemically Milled Hyperbolic Face generates consistently high ball speeds by using a chemical reduction process to selectively remove unwanted material for precision thickness control
• Reduced drag in the downswing for higher impact speeds and a penetrating ball flight for maximum distance
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/