• The FT-iQ Tour driver features Smart MOI (Moment of Inertia), Hyperbolic Face Technology, Intertial Design, Visible External Weighting, and Fusion Technology in a sleek club head that is 0.5 degree open
• The Smart MOI (Moment of Inertia) is technology taken from Stealth Bombers and Formula 1 Racing Cars to create this sleek club head for one goal, straight distance
• The Hyperbolic Face creates cutting edge design with high performance across the entire club face for highest ever ball speeds that turbo charge your drives
• The Complete Inertial Desing and Fusion Technology together result in forgiveness and improved MOI (Moment of Inertia) for increased stability at impact
• The Visible External Weighting strategically placed in the rear to allow golfers to control their ball flight trajectories
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/