• Large CT/VFT titanium cup face technology increases ball speed, distance, & forgiveness, even on off-center hits
• An oversize, 460cc club head with a wide head shape and shallow face maximize club head speed and stability at impact for long, straight driver distance
• VFT and S2H2 technologies maximize ball speed and perimeter weighting for more distance and forgiveness
• A low Center of Gravity (CG) produces high initial launch trajectory for long, straight driver distance
• Tru-Bore technology enhances feel and stability through the impact area
The story of Callaway Golf begins with the company’s founder and namesake Ely Callaway, a passionate businessman and well known figure in the game of Golf. The company got its start when Mr. Callaway bought a small wedge and putter company called “Hickory Stick USA”, which later became “Callaway Hickory Stick USA” and eventually “Callaway Golf”. From the beginning the company was committed to producing quality product for golfers of all skill levels. Mr. Callaway called it “Demonstrably Superior and Pleasingly Different” (DPSD) golf clubs. Though the company has grown exponentially since it’s modest start in 1982 (when Mr.Callaway would deliver product himself from the back of his Cadillac) the commitment to innovation and quality remains. Now a publicly traded company, Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. Callaway golf also owns Top-Flite Golf Company, Odyssey Putters, Ben Hogan and Strata Brands.
For More Information: http://www.callawaygolf.com/