• The 2-EZ fairway/utility woods are offered in 18 and 21 degree lofts
• The 21 degree is a potential substitute for the harder to hit 3 and 4 irons
• Proprietary “tri-fiber” shaft construction and a reinforced shaft tip both contribute to more torsional stability at impact for straighter shots
• A dense, heavy, tungsten weight located in the trailing sole contributes to a low and rear CG (center of gravity)
• This increases the effective loft of the club at impact and makes it versatile out of any lie or location
Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd., currently Bridgestone Corporation, was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi. For more than 70 years the company has been building its reputation for innovation and quality. There is a wide variety of products sold under the Bridgestone name in nearly every nation worldwide. While Bridgestone Corporation has its roots as a tire company, its experience and expertise in rubber has spread to a variety of industries, including sports. In 1972, Bridgestone Sports Co., Ltd. was founded, and it now comprises 10 marketing companies, an overseas marketing network, and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. In 1985 Bridgestone Sports (U.S.A.) established its home in Norcross, Ga., to produce golf balls for the U.S. market, and soon thereafter Bridgestone golf clubs were also distributed in the US market.
For More Information: http://bridgestonegolf.com/en/