• The EC Fuel Driver is intended for golfers who are looking for a forgiving driver that also offers distance
• The use of multiple materials in its construction executes those design goals
• 6-4TI in the face makes it possible for it to be thin for enhanced distance and feel
• Dense, heavy tungsten screw placed in the trailing sole lowers and pushes back the CG (center of gravity) to help in making it easier to launch higher and straighter drives
• The head also contains an elastomer compound insert that acts as a vibration dampener which enhances the solid feel and sound of the EC Fuel driver
Bridgestone Tire Co., Ltd., currently Bridgestone Corporation, was founded in 1931 by Shojiro Ishibashi. For more than 70 years the company has been building its reputation for innovation and quality. There is a wide variety of products sold under the Bridgestone name in nearly every nation worldwide. While Bridgestone Corporation has its roots as a tire company, its experience and expertise in rubber has spread to a variety of industries, including sports. In 1972, Bridgestone Sports Co., Ltd. was founded, and it now comprises 10 marketing companies, an overseas marketing network, and manufacturing facilities throughout the world. In 1985 Bridgestone Sports (U.S.A.) established its home in Norcross, Ga., to produce golf balls for the U.S. market, and soon thereafter Bridgestone golf clubs were also distributed in the US market.
For More Information: http://bridgestonegolf.com/en/