• Extremely rare limited edition putter produced by Robert Bettinardi, a former Scotty Cameron employee
• Made to mark Bettinardi’s 38th birthday, a few years before he went to work for the Ben Hogan Company
• 38 copper pins in stainless-steel head provide balance and enhance feel
• Classic offset, gooseneck design aids setup
• Heel-toe weighting and low center of gravity produce more consistent swing path
Bob Bettinardi began his career in the early 1990’s as proprietor of a thriving CNC machining business that milled parts for some of the country’s leading manufacturers, the department of defense and the medical industry - all of which have very strict quality control standards. Eventually, the same precision and craftsmanship used to mill components for big industry were applied by Bettinardi to produce some of the finest putters and wedges in the game. Bettinardi developed exclusive processes for producing his putters which included the patented “One-Piece Technology” and the “Honeycomb Finish”. All Bettinardi putters are made in the U.S.A at the Chicago manufacturing plant. Bettinardi putters are well known for their high quality standards, as the company seeks to produce the most consistent, high performance putters in the market.
For More Information: http://bettinardigolf.com/