• Four-way cambered sole benefits players with steep and sweep-type swings.
• Recessed sole reduces turf interaction by 30.5 percent.
• V-Shaped sole recess added for more stability and reduced turf drag by an additional 8.5 percent.
• Tungsten weighting at heel and toe locations lower the center of gravity and increases the MOI which improves off-center shots.
• Ultra thin crown of 0.6mm allows for more weight to be distributed low and back for hotter launch conditions.
• Ultra thin face design of 2.4mm increases ball speed for more distance and is 17 percent thinner than the next competitor.
Like any golfer, Adams Golf believes the problem isn't in the swing, it's in the clubs. The company’s founder is a man named Barney Adams who started Adams Golf in 1987. Mr. Adams had built a career in golf manufacturing as a component supplier and contract manufacturer. He benefited tremendously from his experience custom-fitting golfers, and used those opportunities to observe the effect a variety of materials and head designs had on golfer’s performance. Applying the lessons learned in that process, Adams developed and introduced the Tight Lies fairway wood. Tight Lies had what has become known as an “upside down” head design. This innovative design became somewhat of a phenomenon in golf and still enjoys tremendous customer loyalty. (7 years after it’s introduction hundreds of thousands of golfers still have Tight Lies in their bags.) Adams product line is by no means limited to Tight Lies fairway woods, as the company produces and sells a full range of product including drivers, wedges, putters, hybrid irons and more. In addition to endorsing its products, pro golfer Tom Watson assists in design and testing.
For More Information: http://www.adamsgolf.com/