• MOI of 3350 (30% to 70% higher MOI than the leading hybrids) results in easy to hit shots that are more forgiving, straighter and longer
• Low and deep center of gravity for easy to hit shots
• Maraging steel, pull-face delivers our highest hybrid
• COR for increased ball speed with improved sound
• Milled face grooves offer more consistency and performance
• A cambered sole designed to cut through turf interference gets the ball up and into the air with a consistent smooth feel on every swing
Like any golfer, Adams Golf believes the problem isn't in the swing, it's in the clubs. The company’s founder is a man named Barney Adams who started Adams Golf in 1987. Mr. Adams had built a career in golf manufacturing as a component supplier and contract manufacturer. He benefited tremendously from his experience custom-fitting golfers, and used those opportunities to observe the effect a variety of materials and head designs had on golfer’s performance. Applying the lessons learned in that process, Adams developed and introduced the Tight Lies fairway wood. Tight Lies had what has become known as an “upside down” head design. This innovative design became somewhat of a phenomenon in golf and still enjoys tremendous customer loyalty. (7 years after it’s introduction hundreds of thousands of golfers still have Tight Lies in their bags.) Adams product line is by no means limited to Tight Lies fairway woods, as the company produces and sells a full range of product including drivers, wedges, putters, hybrid irons and more. In addition to endorsing its products, pro golfer Tom Watson assists in design and testing.
For More Information: http://www.adamsgolf.com/