• Set composition in the Idea Pro includes two Idea Pro hybrids (3,4 hybrids & 5-PW forged irons)
• Hybrids have an adjustable weight port allows the golfer to customize the swing weight of the golf club for optimum performance
• Hybrids have a low Center of Gravity (CG) and high Moment of Inertia (MOI) produce high initial launch trajectory and increased distance
• Hybrids have a Tour-inspired design with no offset produces lower spin and increased ball speed
• Forged irons are crafted with forged carbon 8620 steel for ultimate feel and sound desired by the better players
• The irons thin topline design, narrow sole, minimum offset, and slight cavity back results in more stability at impact
Like any golfer, Adams Golf believes the problem isn't in the swing, it's in the clubs. The company’s founder is a man named Barney Adams who started Adams Golf in 1987. Mr. Adams had built a career in golf manufacturing as a component supplier and contract manufacturer. He benefited tremendously from his experience custom-fitting golfers, and used those opportunities to observe the effect a variety of materials and head designs had on golfer’s performance. Applying the lessons learned in that process, Adams developed and introduced the Tight Lies fairway wood. Tight Lies had what has become known as an “upside down” head design. This innovative design became somewhat of a phenomenon in golf and still enjoys tremendous customer loyalty. (7 years after it’s introduction hundreds of thousands of golfers still have Tight Lies in their bags.) Adams product line is by no means limited to Tight Lies fairway woods, as the company produces and sells a full range of product including drivers, wedges, putters, hybrid irons and more. In addition to endorsing its products, pro golfer Tom Watson assists in design and testing.
For More Information: http://www.adamsgolf.com/