• Designed with distance as the primary goal
• The Hybrids combine a larger head, an super thin face and longer shaft length to deliver faster ball speeds and more distance than traditional hybrids.
• Tri-level sole design reduces turf drag for easier play from the tee, fairway or rough.
• The irons have taken the best attributes of hybrid design and applied them to the irons in order to increase distance.
• Mass placed low and back, combined with a super thin club face, creates faster ball speeds and allows shots to fly straighter and longer with maximum forgiveness.
• Thermoplastic Polyurethane inserts.
• Progressive top line thickness and increased sole camber throughout
Like any golfer, Adams Golf believes the problem isn't in the swing, it's in the clubs. The company’s founder is a man named Barney Adams who started Adams Golf in 1987. Mr. Adams had built a career in golf manufacturing as a component supplier and contract manufacturer. He benefited tremendously from his experience custom-fitting golfers, and used those opportunities to observe the effect a variety of materials and head designs had on golfer’s performance. Applying the lessons learned in that process, Adams developed and introduced the Tight Lies fairway wood. Tight Lies had what has become known as an “upside down” head design. This innovative design became somewhat of a phenomenon in golf and still enjoys tremendous customer loyalty. (7 years after it’s introduction hundreds of thousands of golfers still have Tight Lies in their bags.) Adams product line is by no means limited to Tight Lies fairway woods, as the company produces and sells a full range of product including drivers, wedges, putters, hybrid irons and more. In addition to endorsing its products, pro golfer Tom Watson assists in design and testing.
For More Information: http://www.adamsgolf.com/